The 100 Day Reality Challenge

Book recommendations (435)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

From A Divine Spark, Comes Our Soul

Your Soul came into being long before your Mother gave birth to you. Your true being is not made of the flesh; instead you are an entity mo…

Started by Rolley Hurley

0 Oct 31, 2016

From A Divine Spark, Comes Our Soul

Your Soul came into being long before your Mother gave birth to you. Your true being is not made of the flesh; instead you are an entity mo…

Started by Rolley Hurley

0 Oct 31, 2016

Recommend Books Please

I love to read but don't know what books to read to help me on my 100 day challenge I'm hoping that there are any recommendation of books I…

Started by Michele Rose

22 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by David

Filipinas and those who like them - This may be your sign

I just have been back in full gear with spirituality.  I am currently taking classes in School of Metaphysics and Landmark Worldwide.  It i…

Started by HappierThanGod

0 Oct 15, 2016

What is Your Terror Barrier

If you have never heard of  the terror barrier concept you NEED TO  WATCH THIS NOW! You see we have infinite potential within each and  eve…

Started by Allan Smith

0 Dec 1, 2015

We'll have live coverage

The line has been going further and further towards Portugal so see if you can get even better odds on Denmark, then take the Danes. Cristi…

Started by tianyu

0 Oct 13, 2015

Can I have some feedbackplease

I all sorts of aches and pain on the right side of my body. Been for a long time. Its from upper back- then shifts to lower back and as wel…

Started by Flower Essences CK

2 Jun 16, 2015
Reply by fahidhasan

soulmate

How to visualise your soulmate without ending up imagining a particular person e.g. Tom Cruise

Started by Princess

4 May 7, 2015
Reply by Jasmine Russell

My worl!

Official site of the Author JA Perez. Books, reflections and Bible studies.

Started by Wayne Cruz

1 Feb 14, 2015
Reply by Wayne Cruz

Temples on the Other Side - Sylvia Brown

Has anyone had the pleasure of reading this book? I just finished it today and have to say that Sylvia does a wonderful job not only expla…

Started by Jenna

1 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by ouzhenyang

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

To get started, best is to download this mp3 of CCOR co-founders Sandy, Laura and Lilou http://www.liloumace.com/downloads/

Get the 100 day reality challenge daily workbook, journal here

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2017   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service