The 100 Day Reality Challenge

Introduce yourself! (130)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello

I'm on day 16, but just found this discussion board. I'm Kaety, just wanted to say hello! I hope everyone is having a beautiful day.

Started by Kaety

0 Oct 5, 2008

Today I'm Coming Out Of My Hiding More By Introducing Myself.

Hi. I joined in the beginning of August 2008 and started my first season on Sept 1st. I am of East Indian descent and was born in Canada.…

Started by Feeling Joy Now

1 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by karen

Greetings from New Zealand

I believe that everything I come across in my life is for a purpose, either to find some encouragement for myself or to be able to pass som…

Started by firstlove

0 Sep 25, 2008

Hello

Hello Everyone, Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself, I just joined today and I need a little help - I want to upload videos from y…

Started by Pamela

2 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by Pamela

HELLO

I forgot to introduce myself to the site, my name is Luz Maria I am still struggling with this 100 days challenge. I don't know how to do i…

Started by Luz Maria

0 Sep 16, 2008

Hello everyone

Hey out there... Just want to introduce myself. I'm Gabriel Barrera from Houston, Texas. I'm not sure if i'm doing all this right. I upload…

Started by Gabriel Barrera

2 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Gabriel Barrera

Attracting ABUNDANCE- LULU TY!!!!

Hi all I want to take this opportunity to introduce myself and join this beautiful community of co creators. I am from Toronto, Canada, an…

Started by Piera

0 Aug 24, 2008

Hello Co-Creators!

I love that I have found this site (or it has found me) love that there are so many like mided people around the globe, love that inspiring…

Started by Charlaine

2 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by Donna

Here I am!!!! Can't wait for great things!

Hi there! I am new to the site, bit 17 days into my 100 day challenge. I am feeling so positive and for the first time in my life don't thi…

Started by Lisa Robinson

2 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Livinmybestlife

Join me for a 100 Day Challenge, season 1!

It's July 13th. Time to get started! Anyone want to join me? We can set a date and find some similar goals so we can support one another. H…

Started by Stephananda

2 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by Maya

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2019   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service