The 100 Day Reality Challenge

Introduce yourself! (131)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Here we go...

Well, here I go starting another journey of my life. I have to say, that I am extremely excited to share my life with everyone on this amaz…

Started by Jason

2 Oct 5, 2008
Reply by Lilou

Hello

I'm on day 16, but just found this discussion board. I'm Kaety, just wanted to say hello! I hope everyone is having a beautiful day.

Started by Kaety

0 Oct 5, 2008

Today I'm Coming Out Of My Hiding More By Introducing Myself.

Hi. I joined in the beginning of August 2008 and started my first season on Sept 1st. I am of East Indian descent and was born in Canada.…

Started by Feeling Joy Now

1 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by karen

Greetings from New Zealand

I believe that everything I come across in my life is for a purpose, either to find some encouragement for myself or to be able to pass som…

Started by firstlove

0 Sep 25, 2008

Hello

Hello Everyone, Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself, I just joined today and I need a little help - I want to upload videos from y…

Started by Pamela

2 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by Pamela

HELLO

I forgot to introduce myself to the site, my name is Luz Maria I am still struggling with this 100 days challenge. I don't know how to do i…

Started by Luz Maria

0 Sep 16, 2008

Hello everyone

Hey out there... Just want to introduce myself. I'm Gabriel Barrera from Houston, Texas. I'm not sure if i'm doing all this right. I upload…

Started by Gabriel Barrera

2 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Gabriel Barrera

Attracting ABUNDANCE- LULU TY!!!!

Hi all I want to take this opportunity to introduce myself and join this beautiful community of co creators. I am from Toronto, Canada, an…

Started by Piera

0 Aug 24, 2008

Hello Co-Creators!

I love that I have found this site (or it has found me) love that there are so many like mided people around the globe, love that inspiring…

Started by Charlaine

2 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by Donna

Here I am!!!! Can't wait for great things!

Hi there! I am new to the site, bit 17 days into my 100 day challenge. I am feeling so positive and for the first time in my life don't thi…

Started by Lisa Robinson

2 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Livinmybestlife

RSS

© 2020   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service