The 100 Day Reality Challenge

Law of Attraction information (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What if that was not your thought!!!:)

Well I don't know about you but it seem's to me this,the more I think ..."No,...I cannot eat those carb's"...the more I seem to crave them!…

Started by Kelli-Michelle

6 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Jill

Famous People

I want to meet and discuss, and work with famous people in regards to work, experiences, life discussions, 2012 interest, charity assistanc…

Started by Darren Bjorkstrom

0 Jan 9, 2011

Lottery

So in listening to the Secret and reading so much about the LoA it seems a lot of it focuses on manifesting wealth. What I don't understa…

Started by Kellie

13 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by JoAna Morgan

How I got into Law Of Attraction

I felt that to live a life full of abundance you need to be thinking and living this way each and every day. It is sometimes difficult to s…

Started by Pete

6 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Jill

What to do with negative people?

Ok here is the just, the Secret, law of attraction says do not be around negative people, Well what if I don't have a choice(at the moment)…

Started by Rose Dream

2 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Rose Dream

PEOPLE COME INTO YOUR LIFE FOR A REASON

(not sure who this is written by) PEOPLE COME INTO YOUR LIFE FOR A REASON People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime…

Started by Love Life

8 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Lolita Oshiro

Check out my "biggest" intention!!!

And it is... (drumroll please? thankyou...) ... I'm gonna be in a movie with Mo'Nique!!! I just affirmed this today because I already pla…

Started by Amir

1 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Laila

Who do you say TESTS you.

I read blogs by co-creator that claim they are being tested. Some even come right out and say that God/Universe/Source is testing them.   G…

Started by Jill

2 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Jill

Does a 'back-up plan' go against LoA?

So here is the situation:I am getting closer and closer to the end of my mat leave. I have not looked into daycare services (even though th…

Started by Stephanie Willison

18 May 20, 2010
Reply by DENISE NIEVES

Advice on impatience

Hey everyone   I'd be keen to hear your thoughts and suggestions on impatience in conjunction with the LOA   I am brilliant at positive thi…

Started by Chelsea

21 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Marina Kennedy

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

To get started, best is to download this mp3 of CCOR co-founders Sandy, Laura and Lilou http://www.liloumace.com/downloads/

Get the 100 day reality challenge daily workbook, journal here

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2017   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service