The 100 Day Reality Challenge

Practices and Principles (109)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Meditation - Do you think of nothing or think about your goals?

Hello again co-creators! When medidating, do you find it better to have no thought (and quiet your mind) or spend your time visualizing yo…

Started by Greg

6 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by Lisa

How do you lift your mood?

I've been a bit blah for a few days now and I feel worse because I don't want to attract blah! Any suggestions for lifting a mood and getti…

Started by Sue

9 Dec 7, 2008
Reply by BrendaBee

To Manifest

Apparently according to the Abraham or Ahabram Hicks... the ones who started all this law of attraction business... Anyway I won't debate t…

Started by Sinead

0 Nov 25, 2008

Holography

Well I finally want to make the leap and start creating and manifesting. I am now aware of Holography which has push me to really start cre…

Started by Sandra Adamon

1 Oct 28, 2008
Reply by Sandra Adamon

hi co- creators , i wonna to know how do u stay positive when there are negative people?

who wonna to make u feel bad and affect u negatively ??????????????/

Started by Princess

3 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by GiGi Grant

hi, what is Manifestation ? can anyone define manifestation in a simple way?

can u share your top tips for manifestation and how can i apply it to attract the perfect weight ??????????????

Started by Princess

6 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by CherryDarlingLife

Overwhelmed

Hey Cocreators, I posted this as a blog but got no response, so am hoping by putting it onto the forum that I can get some of your amazing…

Started by Belle

6 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by Chris

Synnergy and Relationships

I am interested in how others define "synnergy" and what it looks and feels like within relationships. I remember the visual within the Cel…

Started by David

0 Jul 16, 2008

Action vs Attraction - Help Needed!

Okay, after a fellow co-creator mentioned they didn't get what they were specifically trying to manifest we (me?) started to talk about act…

Started by Chris

14 Jul 13, 2008
Reply by Jennifer

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

To get started, best is to download this mp3 of CCOR co-founders Sandy, Laura and Lilou http://www.liloumace.com/downloads/

Get the 100 day reality challenge daily workbook, journal here

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2017   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service