The 100 Day Reality Challenge

Practices and Principles (109)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How can you tell the difference between divine inspiration and trying to force your manifestation?

Hello all, I am in the midst of my season 5 and my primary focus for this season isn't really about money and career but I am finding that…

Started by Nikki

3 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by LightningBug

Inner Child Healing Question #2 Who told you that you were not lovable?

Maybe the words were never uttered, but the impression has been given all of my life. By parents, family, spouses, the media, even friends…

Started by Christina C

2 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Christina C

Inner Child healing, question #1. :Why do it, if you don't want to?

Why do we do the things we do, if we truly do not want to do them?   Guilt. To make others happy. We do not see the consequences.  We think…

Started by Christina C

2 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Christina C

How to get back to LOA basics....

Hello all :) I'm on my season 4 and i'm struggling to get back to basics. I have manifested many things in my past, but right now I seem t…

Started by Nikki

1 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Jill

Deepak Chopra 21-Day Meditation Challenge

I just wanted to share in case some of you didn't know - Deepak Chopra is currently holding a 21-Day Meditation Challenge! From 5 November…

Started by Raizel

4 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Jill

Quit Smoking

I have to quit smoking because of health reason, and my financial status. Spending money on a pack of ciggerett and killing my lungs and s…

Started by Addie L. Snead

5 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Josephine Rutherford

Is there such a thing as being too specific when trying to manifest something?

Hello my fellow cocreators :) Just wanted to ask if anyone out there believes that it is counterproductive to have a lot of specifics abou…

Started by Nikki

4 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Nikki

The matter of need and chance - very important for wishes, I think!

Hi everyone, I recently read a book (actually I read it more than once) and I found an interesting point in it I haven't  seen before. It…

Started by Annika F.

5 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Dyshauna Young

Please help!!!Negative Energy-How do I release it?????

If there is a negative person in your life that does nothing else but try to bring you down, what do you do? Easy answer would be to pull y…

Started by Love!

25 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Eva Wright

Magic Gratitude Practice

In the book Im reading the practice for today is to have gratitude for money. So what the author says to do today is to write on Bills and…

Started by Jesse Laslade

8 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Jill

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

To get started, best is to download this mp3 of CCOR co-founders Sandy, Laura and Lilou http://www.liloumace.com/downloads/

Get the 100 day reality challenge daily workbook, journal here

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2017   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service