The 100 Day Reality Challenge

Share your MANIFESTATIONS!!!! (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FREE eBOOK!

My eBook is DONE! The eBook will show you how to coupon to maximize your savings, use your food stamps to get free stuff, where to get free…

Started by Victoria

1 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Dyshauna Young

How I manifested my Dream Man - a true story

Okay, I threatened to tell this story and now I am. A long long time ago when I was still single, I dreamed of the perfect partner for me.…

Started by Whimsy1

42 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Mina

Using Law of Attraction to teach family and save grandma's property

Huge news, My grandmother passed away 8months ago and left behind 9 Children and 21 grandchildren over age 18. There are a lot more under 1…

Started by Rebecca Lee Allen

8 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Kayte

Day 100 of my Season 1 is here.....and it has been a heck of a ride :)

Hello my fellow cocreators :) I'm celebrating my Day 100 of my season 1 today and I manifested more than I set out to....because of that,…

Started by Nikki

6 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Louise Usher

Following a Synchronicity Literally

This is a long story, so I'll try to keep it short...   My car, a Kia Sportage, was repossessed a couple of weeks ago. This left me with no…

Started by Christine

6 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Christine

Day 6 (Season 1) Oh yeah!!

To be more Awake fully to every moments. To be Kind to myself & others. To love unconditional.   This is the top 3 of my 100 days co-cr…

Started by Vere Lafitani

4 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Vere Lafitani

Day 41 and I'm feeling way off from my goals

So I manifested a job which I started last week. I really like the company and the population I work with and my coworkers. I'm not a fan o…

Started by Nikki

3 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Nikki

Day 50 & feeling like I'm very tapped in and i'm successfully manifesting

So my season 1 of my 100 day challenge is half way done and I have successfully manifested many things. My initial issue was wanting to man…

Started by Nikki

0 Sep 12, 2011

Day 31 (almost Day 32) and things are starting to manifest in ways I couldn't have imagined :)

So I'm a solid month into my Season 1 of the 100 day challenge and my original goals for manifestation were to attract a specific sum of mo…

Started by Nikki

1 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Jason

Fine tuning my job manifestations....

Hello all :) So, as some of you may know, I was in dire need of a paying job and I manifested one (in literally 2 days). I just started ye…

Started by Nikki

0 Aug 27, 2011

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

To get started, best is to download this mp3 of CCOR co-founders Sandy, Laura and Lilou http://www.liloumace.com/downloads/

Get the 100 day reality challenge daily workbook, journal here

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2017   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service