The 100 Day Reality Challenge

Share your MANIFESTATIONS!!!! (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any examples of large sums of money being received via LOA?

I woke up today feeling good, but I was a little tired because I only got a few hours of sleep. Part of the reason i was up so late was bec…

Started by Nikki

0 Jul 29, 2011

Manifesting a new place to live! - Let's hear how you did it

Let's hear your stories about manifesting a great home/place to live in a short time!! I'm presently working on manifesting a great sunny,…

Started by Cocreative

12 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Michelle Warner

Celebs using the secret

here are a few video's I found on celebs talking about the secret / LOA / dreams: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYUTcz_yElw http://www.y

Started by Ana

1 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Annika F.

co-creators, have made it to the other side of the world. in other words you manifested in reality a quantum leap. now, am searching for my other 1/2. am creating my own perfect job. thanks

my housing situation could not be more perfect. pinch me please. my desired outcomes include getting back into the swim, creating my websit…

Started by FOCUSED FOX

3 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Shajan pillai

co-creators, have made it to the other side of the world. in other words you manifested in reality a quantum leap. now, am searching for my other 1/2. am creating my own perfect job. thanks

my housing situation could not be more perfect. pinch me please. my desired outcomes include getting back into the swim, creating my websit…

Started by FOCUSED FOX

0 May 30, 2011

Could use some prayers and good thoughts.

I recently went in for my annual exam and was told that my pap results came back abnormal. I am going back in tomorrow for her to get anoth…

Started by Elly

4 May 30, 2011
Reply by Jason

Call for your Attention

Dear friend of the Democratic Republic of Congo, “...The link between conflict minerals and mass rape in DRCongo is crystal clear. So the f…

Started by Desire Kilolwa

0 May 17, 2011

Want to Co-Author a Book with Teachers from The Secret?

Hello there,   I've been part of this network periodically since 2008. One of the founders (the lovely Sandy Grason) was featured in my fir…

Started by Sarah Prout

7 May 14, 2011
Reply by Jill

Want to Co-Author a Book with Teachers from The Secret?

Hello there,   I've been part of this network periodically since 2008. One of the founders (the lovely Sandy Grason) was featured in my fir…

Started by Sarah Prout

0 Apr 27, 2011

Stretch marks/Scars

Does anybody here wants a perfect skin and to get rid of scars?if yes, please write an answer below, with tips and how are you trying to ha…

Started by Dancer

9 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Jenna Costo

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

To get started, best is to download this mp3 of CCOR co-founders Sandy, Laura and Lilou http://www.liloumace.com/downloads/

Get the 100 day reality challenge daily workbook, journal here

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2017   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service