The 100 Day Reality Challenge

Share your MANIFESTATIONS!!!! (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Un-manifesting...

How do you choose to look at things in your life that you desired and manifested, and were good for you at that time, but are not part of y…

Started by Kate Marie

4 Jun 30, 2008
Reply by Spiritualjaye

Manifesting so soon!

Hi co-creators, Just a brief experience I'd like to share with you - it might not mean a great deal to the readers of this entry but as it…

Started by Vitalia

4 Jun 26, 2008
Reply by Elisa

God and LOA.

This is the 8th day of Season 1 for me and I am in a dilemma. When I pray to a GOD (the one I believe in) my desires manifest immediately.…

Started by Smita

15 May 26, 2008
Reply by Smita

turning down manifestations

Is this possible? For instance if i wanted something and im offered it but inferior to what i want or need (completely hypothetical example…

Started by Belle

3 May 20, 2008
Reply by Belle

A reminder...

I know that we are manifesting ALL THE TIME. I love the process! The more I recognize that awesome things keep showing up in my life, the m…

Started by Sarah Prout

1 May 7, 2008
Reply by Belle

The Path to Success Update

Hi! I have some very exciting news that the officially confirmed co-authors for ‘The Path to Success’ are Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen…

Started by Sarah Prout

2 May 4, 2008
Reply by Sarah Prout

Thoughts Become Stuff

Hi Everyone! I hope you're all feeling wonderful and vibrant as ever. I thought I would let you guys in on a little SPROUT pre-launch prod…

Started by Sarah Prout

1 Apr 8, 2008
Reply by Sarah Prout

Passing it forward!

http://www.diningoutforlife.com I do this each year, it's to help folks with HIV/AIDS. It's next week in DC so I am sure everywhere else w…

Started by Tamika LaShelle

1 Mar 8, 2008
Reply by TaraghB

I am seeking a grant writter that would like to live for free on the Big Island.

Well I just figured I would put this out there. If you are a grant writer and would like to live on the Big Island on my land in a cottage…

Started by Gabrielle Sunheart

1 Feb 29, 2008
Reply by Gabrielle Sunheart

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

To get started, best is to download this mp3 of CCOR co-founders Sandy, Laura and Lilou http://www.liloumace.com/downloads/

Get the 100 day reality challenge daily workbook, journal here

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2017   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service