The 100 Day Reality Challenge

Aleksandra's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"up?what am I supposed to do? How can I delete the ads?"

Aleksandra replied Jan 9, 2010 to Being organised

15 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Jill

"Amazing! I need to look at my visionboard NOW;)"

Aleksandra replied Jan 4, 2010 to What has benifited you the most!

13 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by brandy ryan

"Thank you for your comment.I appreciate your opinion. Alex"

Aleksandra replied Jan 2, 2010 to Dis-ease

21 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Marti Mu

"Thank you Trish! I think you are right! I also think that I shouldnt be affirming po…"

Aleksandra replied Dec 28, 2009 to concentration and memory problems - help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Aleksandra

"Thank you Lilou! I will look for this music. About hormone level I might check it. I…"

Aleksandra replied Dec 28, 2009 to concentration and memory problems - help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Aleksandra

"Thank you very much for your advice! I will definitely use it! Have a nice day! Love…"

10 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Aleksandra

"Hihihih! Does your hubbie drink more green tea?;) Thank you Jilly! My habit is now t…"

Aleksandra replied Dec 26, 2009 to concentration and memory problems - help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Aleksandra

"Hello!Thank you for your advice! Yes, I work out every day, now when I stay home for…"

Aleksandra replied Dec 25, 2009 to concentration and memory problems - help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Aleksandra

"Thank you Jilly again for your insight! Thank you for this wise quotation, it is bea…"

Aleksandra replied Dec 22, 2009 to What is unconditional love for you?

24 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Paul Carpenter

""

Aleksandra replied Dec 22, 2009 to What is unconditional love for you?

24 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Paul Carpenter

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

To get started, best is to download this mp3 of CCOR co-founders Sandy, Laura and Lilou http://www.liloumace.com/downloads/

Get the 100 day reality challenge daily workbook, journal here

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2017   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service