The 100 Day Reality Challenge

Money Magnet Elizabeth /NY & NJ's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I hope so to I could use some exposure to get that Best Computer equipment in the Un…"

Money Magnet Elizabeth /NY & NJ replied Apr 12, 2008 to Have you been contacted by Oprah's producers

32 May 26, 2009
Reply by Renae

"Gramma Shirah, I sent to you an email to know about shipping costs."

Money Magnet Elizabeth /NY & NJ replied Mar 27, 2008 to Gramma Shirah Says Words of Wisdom

7 Mar 27, 2008
Reply by Money Magnet Elizabeth /NY & NJ

"I sent to you an email. I know of one educational publisher. Perhaps if they cannot…"

Money Magnet Elizabeth /NY & NJ replied Mar 27, 2008 to Gramma Shirah Says Words of Wisdom

7 Mar 27, 2008

"It all sounds really GREAT Gramma Shirah. I will send you an email and order the boo…"

7 Mar 27, 2008

"Gramma Shirah, make a list of the titles and description of the books so that we kno…"

Money Magnet Elizabeth /NY & NJ replied Mar 20, 2008 to Gramma Shirah Says Words of Wisdom

7 Mar 27, 2008

"The woman said that she would call later, I am waiting. LOL I had to throw in the hu…"

Money Magnet Elizabeth /NY & NJ replied Mar 16, 2008 to Have you been contacted by Oprah's producers

32 May 26, 2009
Reply by Renae

"Oddly enough a woman called the house and asked for Mrs. ......... Well there is no…"

Money Magnet Elizabeth /NY & NJ replied Mar 16, 2008 to Have you been contacted by Oprah's producers

32 May 26, 2009
Reply by Renae

"I had the same dream, there must be something to it!"

32 May 26, 2009
Reply by Renae

"Thank you for sharing, it helps to keep me in alignment by reading and watching thes…"

Money Magnet Elizabeth /NY & NJ replied Mar 15, 2008 to Life knows

4 Mar 15, 2008

"Thank you! I will check out the book, there are many that I would like to read. Righ…"

Money Magnet Elizabeth /NY & NJ replied Feb 29, 2008 to A Million Dollar Manifestation!

3 Jul 4, 2008
Reply by Happy Me!

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2019   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service