The 100 Day Reality Challenge

Shirah Penn's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Fellow co creators, What wonderful suggestions for Shane. Whenever I see suffering o…"

Shirah Penn replied Aug 10, 2008 to How can I be happy if I see suffer around me?

20 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Elaine

"Sometimes it is very difficult to see the lesson in something so tragic as murder an…"

Shirah Penn replied Aug 9, 2008 to How can I be happy if I see suffer around me?

20 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Elaine

"I saw Doreen Virtue at work a few years ago at the I Can Do It Conference. She is am…"

Shirah Penn replied Aug 8, 2008 to Dr. Doreen Virtue on The Indigo Evolution

4 Oct 24, 2008
Reply by Kathleen

"Has everyone made a vision board on this site? Maybe we can send a picture or video…"

Shirah Penn replied Jun 30, 2008 to Have you been contacted by Oprah's producers

32 May 26, 2009
Reply by Renae

"When I see two parties that don't get along, I remind them of the mirror principle.…"

Shirah Penn replied Jun 3, 2008 to How to bring peace to a conflict as a third party?

5 Jun 3, 2008
Reply by Shirah Penn

"I hate when that happens. Let's don't pay any attention to anything negative. Love G…"

Shirah Penn replied Apr 11, 2008 to LILOU, YOU GOT HACKED ON YOUTUBE IT'S PRETTY BAD-

1 Apr 11, 2008
Reply by Shirah Penn

"I love the idea of manifesting a feather! I also use that technique for parking spac…"

Shirah Penn replied Apr 9, 2008 to Manifesting a feather??

147 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Jeannie Hesse

"How wonderful that you will be meeting up in London. Lilou you are such a creator. I…"

Shirah Penn replied Apr 4, 2008 to Europe / UK CCOR Meeting - May 25th or 26th in London

9 Apr 24, 2008
Reply by Zara

"Thank you for this Mascha. I would also like to recommend The Tao of Pooh. It is an…"

Shirah Penn replied Mar 29, 2008 to The Tao of Inner Peace

1 Mar 29, 2008
Reply by Shirah Penn

"Hi Elizabeth, I would be happy to send you the books autographed Please send the inf…"

Shirah Penn replied Mar 26, 2008 to Gramma Shirah Says Words of Wisdom

7 Mar 27, 2008
Reply by Money Magnet Elizabeth /NY & NJ

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2018   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service