The 100 Day Reality Challenge

Stephanie's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Unsure "

Stephanie replied Nov 19, 2013 to HANDBOOK FOR THE NEW PARIDIGM...

2 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Stephanie

"Weee awesome!"

Stephanie replied Jan 30, 2010 to Fav Songs - Inspiring, motivating, thought provoking or just plane funky :)

79 Apr 21
Reply by jamie hennings

"I love Scarlet"

Stephanie replied Jan 30, 2010 to Fav Songs - Inspiring, motivating, thought provoking or just plane funky :)

79 Apr 21
Reply by jamie hennings

"Wow...me either! I am downloading it now..."

79 Apr 21
Reply by jamie hennings

"It's a WONDERFUL upbeat song that really gives me happy chills when I hear it :) I h…"

79 Apr 21
Reply by jamie hennings

"Yes! Exactly, you got it :) Such a GREAT song :) <3"

79 Apr 21
Reply by jamie hennings

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOJpqu4D1T8 This song always motivates me for some r…"

Stephanie replied Jan 28, 2010 to Fav Songs - Inspiring, motivating, thought provoking or just plane funky :)

79 Apr 21
Reply by jamie hennings

"GREAT choice!"

Stephanie replied Jan 28, 2010 to Fav Songs - Inspiring, motivating, thought provoking or just plane funky :)

79 Apr 21
Reply by jamie hennings

"Said it is a private video."

79 Apr 21
Reply by jamie hennings

"After reading "The science of mind" and getting through that THICK book...I now say…"

Stephanie replied Dec 31, 2009 to What are the ways you practice the LOA? Help!!

33 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Ingebirds

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

To get started, best is to download this mp3 of CCOR co-founders Sandy, Laura and Lilou http://www.liloumace.com/downloads/

Get the 100 day reality challenge daily workbook, journal here

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2017   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service