The 100 Day Reality Challenge

AthenaMarina's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"I am in a similar boat in that I am trying to decide about a job.  No, I haven't had…"

AthenaMarina replied Sep 8, 2011 to Day 41 and I'm feeling way off from my goals

3 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Nikki

"Let me get the ball rolling here.  Why not do both e.g. half a page on things you ar…"

AthenaMarina replied Jul 3, 2011 to Help on journaling

2 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by NATALIA

"I use www.picturetrail.com http://www.oprah.com/packages/o-dream-board.html also www…"

AthenaMarina replied Jun 18, 2011 to online vision board?

4 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Heather

"Keep having fun, I think that is a great attitude to have with this and be playful w…"

AthenaMarina replied Apr 24, 2011 to Want to get back my girl, a new job, a business, and a life. Nothing to lose at this point. I will create my life again.

8 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Md. Islam

"Thanks for asking and I just read this now. PI/Aim Athena here. Back from a short ho…"

AthenaMarina replied Apr 24, 2011 to Want to get back my girl, a new job, a business, and a life. Nothing to lose at this point. I will create my life again.

8 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Md. Islam

"Fantastic news! Way to go Md. Islam big difference from before! I made your day? I L…"

AthenaMarina replied Apr 10, 2011 to Want to get back my girl, a new job, a business, and a life. Nothing to lose at this point. I will create my life again.

8 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Md. Islam

"Hiya! I just want to say, because of the jaw thing, you have put yourself down. Well…"

AthenaMarina replied Apr 8, 2011 to Want to get back my girl, a new job, a business, and a life. Nothing to lose at this point. I will create my life again.

8 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Md. Islam

"Personally I wouldn't give him a name and would say my soulmate. What is this "Sandy…"

AthenaMarina replied Feb 7, 2011 to My Perfect Day

8 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by suzanne edwards

"I have a couple of videos to share.  I am still at my current job but I leave late J…"

AthenaMarina replied Feb 7, 2011 to How 2 manifest a new job

2 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Kimberly Scanlon

"Yup I recommend reading ask and it is given and trying the processes out - practice…"

AthenaMarina replied Jan 21, 2011 to Abraham Hicks vs. all others

47 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Mochahontis

RSS

© 2021   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service