The 100 Day Reality Challenge

carter turner's Discussions (16)

Discussions Started (16) Replies Latest Activity

Rivals when you're applying for a job - what's your etiquette?

I was watching an old episode of The Bill earlier in which one of the Sergeants (Ted Roach) is applying along with several other candidates…

Started by carter turner in Book recommendations

0 Aug 24

Legal quandary for council, enforce or not ?

Pub with poor reputation for drugs and violence and ensuing lack of trade on estate closes after multiple landlords and is empty for months…

0 Aug 24

Hey there! Welcome to the Digital Spy forums. If you’d like to join in, please sign in or register. SIGN IN REGISTER Has anyone ever tried Hair loss treatment Minoxidil?

If you have, does the hair that grows from using it, fall out as soon as you stop using it? I want to use it on my facial hair, there are f…

0 Aug 24

Internet forums seem to be slowly dying. Why?

Across the board online there seem to be fewer and fewer Internet forums and the ones that are around seem less busy with less people posti…

0 Aug 24

Why the Alliance always gets the Better race?

Why is it that Blizzard always gives the best races to the Alliance each expansion? First it started on BC. Horde got a typical pretty race…

0 Aug 23

Is making old raids easily soloable the biggest mistake that Blizzard has ever done?

I think it would be great if raids stayed somewhat challenging even after each expansion. It would be a good incentive to keep you subscrib…

0 Aug 23

Playing alone? Want to chat with someone?

Hi everyone, It seems that there is still a significant need for nice communities where people can relax, enjoy clean chat and to get away…

0 Aug 23

Hey there! Welcome to the Digital Spy forums. If you’d like to join in, please sign in or register. SIGN IN REGISTER Anyone looking forward to the winter ?

I know we all love the summer but is anybody else ready for the winter ? One of advantages of Winter, is that if you feel cold, you can tur…

0 Aug 23

Can One Contribute to the Social Sector while Being Employed in the Corporate World?

Hello, Before putting my own view I would like to state a quote. It is 'We can be a millionaire if find out the need of the society and wor…

0 Aug 21

Flexi Timings or Fixed Timings :: Which is better at Work?

Hello, Indians believe that if you work for fixed hours, the person is more efficient, but its a myth. Same goes with parents, they want th…

0 Aug 21

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

To get started, best is to download this mp3 of CCOR co-founders Sandy, Laura and Lilou http://www.liloumace.com/downloads/

Get the 100 day reality challenge daily workbook, journal here

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2017   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service