The 100 Day Reality Challenge

All Discussions Tagged 'dream' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Dream Dies When the Reality Manifests

Over the decades of having a lot of fun manifesting dreams one thing I continue to find a worthwhile and necessary part of the work is to s…

Started by JoreJj Z. Elprehzleinn

0 Jun 5, 2016

How I manifested my Dream Man - a true story

Okay, I threatened to tell this story and now I am. A long long time ago when I was still single, I dreamed of the perfect partner for me.…

Started by Whimsy1

42 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Mina

TOO BIG FOR THE UNIVERSE?

Yesterday as I was going to bed I was going through a list in my head on what I was thankful for that day, I felt good and I knew my vibrat…

Started by Charlie Cakes

7 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Shammy

Do you remember your dream?What and how did you feel? And how do you feel about them when you are awake?

Very often I remember some small things from my dreams. Sometimes a lots of things  when the dream are very lucid mostly feelings colours.…

Started by Judit

8 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Judit

Manifesting my Dream Job

I have been thinking about this lately and would like someone to give me their perspective/opinion.  I want to work my dream job (like ever…

Started by Ingebirds

1 May 25, 2010
Reply by brandy ryan

Weird experience before sleep

Hola cocreators!!Recently I have had some weird experiences just before I get to sleep. It's like I am between the consciousness and uncons…

Started by Angélica

15 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Ingebirds

Dreaming....

I can mostly control my dreams. Sometimes when I wake up I feel really tired because I've essentially been awake all nigh running my dreams…

Started by Erin

2 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Lynne

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

To get started, best is to download this mp3 of CCOR co-founders Sandy, Laura and Lilou http://www.liloumace.com/downloads/

Get the 100 day reality challenge daily workbook, journal here

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2017   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service