The 100 Day Reality Challenge

All Discussions Tagged 'job' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How can you tell the difference between divine inspiration and trying to force your manifestation?

Hello all, I am in the midst of my season 5 and my primary focus for this season isn't really about money and career but I am finding that…

Started by Nikki

3 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by LightningBug

success! moved from SC to AZ

Here's a fabulous manifestation for you!I just moved to Phoenix, AZ from SC a little over a month ago. I was leaving a job with a small bus…

Started by Rachel

3 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Andy B

Knowledge of LOA versus application of LOA....how do you do it?

Hello all :-) My name is Nicole and this is my 3rd season of the 100 day challenge and I am finding myself at a bit of a crossroads. I hav…

Started by Nikki

1 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Jill

Day 41 and I'm feeling way off from my goals

So I manifested a job which I started last week. I really like the company and the population I work with and my coworkers. I'm not a fan o…

Started by Nikki

3 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Nikki

Manifesting my Dream Job

I have been thinking about this lately and would like someone to give me their perspective/opinion.  I want to work my dream job (like ever…

Started by Ingebirds

1 May 25, 2010
Reply by brandy ryan

Question about LOA

I watched the  Abraham Hicks video about staying in the vortex and when we are not in the vortex we cannot get the desires we want, because…

Started by Ingebirds

4 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Ingebirds

visualization

This might be a strange question but I will ask anyway. I have been visualizing for my perfect job. I think I might have got it but since i…

Started by Ingebirds

4 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Ingebirds

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2019   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service