The 100 Day Reality Challenge

All Discussions Tagged 'weight' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any suggestions on weight loss that you have had success with?

Hello all, I'm nearing the end of my third season and this season was supposed to be dedicated to manifesting my ideal body. However, some…

Started by Nikki

3 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Jesse Laslade

Day 73 (season 1) and I have successfully manifested a lot! Now curious about one more thing.....

Hello all :) So it is day 73 for me and i have pretty much manifested what I wanted. I wanted more money (& originally tried to manife…

Started by Nikki

4 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Nikki

LOA and Weight Loss

Hoping to understand how LOA can be used in Weight Loss intentions. I joined Weight Watchers 3 years ago and released 27 lbs. I have been g…

Started by Madeliene Moore

0 Sep 28, 2010

Get ready for summer Group!

I am so excited because I just join the Get ready for summer Group! It a group of co-creators that are getting co-creating for the purpose…

Started by Heather Marie

0 May 17, 2010

Loose weight

I have a problem with my weight am struggling with it, for years!!! I deceide to visualize the perfect body..but still im thinking i have t…

Started by Maria

8 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Krista

i would really appreciate some help about weight and the law of attraction

well i've been practicing the law of attraction for such a long time, since i've heard about the secret, it has worked for so many material…

Started by DIMM

4 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Jenna Costo

how to improve my body

Hi i'm new here and i want to ask somethin about body improvement. Abraham talks more about weight loss but not much about other defects. I…

Started by Dancer

17 May 30, 2009
Reply by Tatiana Alcantara Griffith

getting the body you want according to "The Secret"

in "the secret" book, i read that if you want to lose weight then you have to act like u already in your perfect shape...and that food does…

Started by DIMM

10 May 7, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Kaiton

You Tube.. and Seen LilouHi NEW to CCOR

I started watching You Tube.. and Seen Lilou and I was inspired.. also watched others try to manifest and achieve there goals on a daily ba…

Started by kelly

4 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by Dina

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2020   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service