The 100 Day Reality Challenge

Hello!

I am a newbe at this, just about to start my first season of the 100 day reality change challenge.

Right now I am in the process of familiarizing myself with all the helpful hints, tips and "rules" on how to get the best result. Before I make a set plan and set a date (in the very near future). And as I am reading through the list of how to get started I realize that being part of a reality changing group is highly recommended, but I don't know of anyone in my area that is open to this sort of "wierdness", no'r can I find anyone in here from around my area, so I wonder if there is someone in my situation that would like to make a Skype-group??.. That means we could all meet from different parts of the world at set times and empower each other that way... Anyone interested?...

Hope to hear from you soon..

Namaste

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kate,

I just started on here...I would be interested in creating a skype group....let me know if you are still interested in doing so.

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2020   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service