The 100 Day Reality Challenge

well, hello all.
I have signed up ccor today but I don't know what to do.
I mean, should i set myself a goal, like give 5 kgs in 100days(that's just an example, i don't want such a thing) and start blogging about it?
plus i havent got financial indepency yet so i feel limited.
what kind of stuff i can do?
how should i begin?
please help, i feel struck.

Views: 84

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, welcome to the challenge! I felt like that when I first started but its up to you what you want to do. For me I asked myself what do I want to achieve in the next 100 days and listed it as if I already achieved it. I blog everyday to stay on track with my goals and intentions. The support here is amazing and really motivates you to carry on.
My main intention is to be in control of my finances so I check my balance everyday and make sure I pay my bills on time. I also have made a plan to pay off my debts. I want to have a toned body so I workout nearly everyday. I want my house to be organised so I work on that. Basically this challenge helps me focus on what I want which used to be a problem for me but I'm on season 2 now and I have achieved so much!
Good luck and I look forward to reading about your journey:)
oh, thanks for your response.
so there are no solid steps?
i thought there would be...
but thanks anyway^^
Hey! Welcome to the challenge! Nope, there is no 'right way', no 'process', no 'rules'! It's GREAT! What I did when I started was to look at a few day 1 videos to find out what others were doing and I took the stuff I liked to start my own challenge. Good luck! xx
Hello and Welcome!! I am pretty new too...and I think the best way to really know how to go about this is first read up on LOA. You can read the book 'Secret' or watch it on Youtube. I also loved Louise Hays book and the movie 'You can heal your life' (also on youtube (Metaphysical Healing)). That gave me a lot of understanding about affirmations and what exactly do I want for me.

After that, it's all about how you want to do it. I go to other peoples pages a lot and get a lot of ideas fro m them too. There is tremendous amount of inspiration here and a lot of people who will support and motivate you.

Good Luck!
You could start with affirmations and goals. Try this site it will help you get started...
bmindful.com
something that has been very powerful for me to understand (just recently)....

I am not a regurgitator of things or other people's ideas, thoughts, word. Use them as a guideline or inspiration for your own but make them your own...

I am a creator. I can not get it wrong, because it is never done...

Abraham - Hicks.... in so many words.

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2020   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service