The 100 Day Reality Challenge

I am interested in how others define "synnergy" and what it looks and feels like within relationships. I remember the visual within the Celestine Prophesy in which 2 people were energetically "synnergizing". The image was of the 2 interacting with positive energies flowing back and forth creating a larger and larger bubble around them both of positive energies. Within my personal mission statement I have made synnergy within relationships a cornerstone. I am not at a point where I want to know, learn, feel, and have more synnergy in my relationships and am very interested in ideas, thoughts, actions that you all may have regarding this topic and how to create more synnergizing (win:win) relationships!!

I am also seriously thinking about providing a community workshop on this topic as well and again would like to have your thoughts here to help me and those I reach more directly gain a greater insight and ability to have even more fufilling relationships.

Views: 50

Reply to This

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2020   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service