The 100 Day Reality Challenge

So far, one of my top CoCreating tools is to to meditate. Here are some audio clips of silence to help you mediate in a jiffy. Silent 5, 15, 30 audio clips with a chime at the end. Throw it on your ipod or computer and meditate without setting the timer on your watch/clock or gadget.
Namaste, JR

Views: 137

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much for these. I appreciate it greatly.
thanks jr!
Cool! Thanks for these.
This is an image of the front and back of a $100. I have it as my desktop and screensaver. From it, I get lots of positive vibes throughout the day.
Enjoy. --namaste, jr
Attachments:
Hi J.R.
Here is a "fun" meditation when your in the mood to go somewhere but really dont want to drive :)
Also, I have attached a photo of a real $10,000 dollar bill no longer in print for your page.
Blessings
Attachments:
I was not able to download? I am attaching a really fun meditation for you. My 7 year old grand-daughter and I meditate to this.
Attachments:
Here is the Yes we can, Obama song
Attachments:
in order to download, try to right-click on the link, and you should get a, 'download ...' link.
thank you Sandy for adding to this page. I am really going to enjoy the $100,000 bill. Precious.
JR,

Did you create these yourself? Great stuff! Thank you for uploading them here.

All the Best!
Dawn
Hi gr8ful4all, so I only created silent meditation audio. As, I get moved by something, I'll look to share it. Feel free to upload things that moves you.
Holiday Hits 2008
Music to download
Attachments:

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2019   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service