The 100 Day Reality Challenge

One thing I have learned from doing co-creating is the little hints along the way telling me that the universe is listening. I feel, and I am sure many others feel that this was know even as a child. I try to go back to the child in me and remember what is was like to really want something, and how is was so much easier for me as a child. Ever time I co-create I remember how import it is to focus, and never forget what the universe teaches me. One thing I remember as a child was wanting money to try this new candy, and we were a very poor family, so money was tight. I set off to the park hoping to find money. I remember a feeling of belief. Once there I searched in the sand on the playground and found many dimes. Not only did I find many dimes, but I went back several times finding nickels and then with another trip some quarters. Do you remember when the universe taught you as a child about the law of attraction? Share one of your stories with us. Collecting all of the little pieces of love the universe gives us.

Views: 19

Reply to This

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

To get started, best is to download this mp3 of CCOR co-founders Sandy, Laura and Lilou http://www.liloumace.com/downloads/

Get the 100 day reality challenge daily workbook, journal here

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2018   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service