The 100 Day Reality Challenge

The Ancient Ones, The Star Elders, and Ascended Masters all say
that wisdom and truth is a river within you...
and if you hold tight, or keep silent with your visions, wisdom and insights,
you block you own spiritual river within.

This is a Joyful Invitation to the Awakening Masses of Gaia to come together in ONE UNIFIED HEART to Activate our Planet as a LIVING GAIA PRAYER WHEELEquinox ~ September 22nd, 2008 ~ 1 to 3 PM your local time all across the Earth.

We Invite all to join together with like-minded, heart-centered souls to create an Unstoppable Tidal Solar Wave of Light and Positive Mass Awareness, to harmonize all discordant energy on Gaia, and to initiate a spontaneous Awakening of Humanity!
With the Power and Light of the Creator that is within each of us,
we can usher in the age of PEACE, HARMONY, LOVE, COMPASSION & IMPECCABILITY, that has been prophesized by many ancient traditions.
This will all occur during the powerful window of unlimited opportunity at Equinox, and is combined with the multiplying potential of 13:30 LOCAL SIDEREAL TIME, and
the grace filled rotation of the Earth as a living Prayer Wheel

http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/solarwave2008.html

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sounds like this could be v powrful prayerful day
I am attending a Global Mala Project event that day, which is a yoga event meant to unite across the world. So consider me added to the living prayer wheel!
Oh yes,yes and yes...I'm IN! Thank-you for bringing this to our attention!

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2019   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service