The 100 Day Reality Challenge

I love all Catherine's books but I especially love this one: The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity AND Giving Makes You Rich. This book really helped me to change my thinking about money and prosperity. The affirmations are amazing. It is set in 1960 so some of the terminology is older and not as hip as we are used to but the thoughts are fantastic for helping you reprogram your thinking about money.

I actually contacted Catherine and asked her if she'd give me permission to use her affirmations on my shirts at SavorYourSweetness and she said YES...very exciting! She also added this to the card she sent me, "The Mark of Success is Upon You"...wow what a powerful statement.

Tags: attraction, books, catherine, dynamic, law, laws, of, ponder, prosperity

Views: 2948

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been a Catherine Ponder fan for over 25 years. Very powerful stuff. congratulations on the shirt deal!.
Deb
Thanks Deb, Catherine is amazing. I have this great card she sent with a story about her son, when I find it again, I'll post it. It was very inspiring.
Hi , recently I have read some of Mrs. ponders books and have some important questions.
could you please help me have her email address and phone number?
please reply to this email: akbari@parswaves.com
Thanks .
Ali
I love this Catherine Ponder book as well! Another favorite of mine is Open Your Mind to Prosperity.
Hi , recently I have read some of Mrs. ponders books and have some important questions.
could you please help me have her email address and phone number?
please reply to this email: akbari@parswaves.com
Thanks .
Ali
I love the affirmation "The Mark of Success is Upon Me". I think she lives in Palm Desert and practices at the Unity Church although I can't be sure. I love to hear inspired ideas about how one can reach out and team up to help people expand.

Have a dynamic evening.

Nicole

hey... can u please send me catherine ponder's email. i have really been wanting to get in touch with her.   Catherine Ponder is super awesome.... 

Thanks for mentioning Catherine Ponder and her wonderful books.  I have known about her teaching and been reading her books for years. "Giving Makes You Rich," though, is one I haven't read.  I will look it up.  How very exciting to have contacted her and received "the blessing!"  You are sure to succeed!

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

To get started, best is to download this mp3 of CCOR co-founders Sandy, Laura and Lilou http://www.liloumace.com/downloads/

Get the 100 day reality challenge daily workbook, journal here

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2014   Created by Lilou.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service