The 100 Day Reality Challenge

Probably the most important book of the century. This book has caused me to take MASSIVE action in a month equal to what I have done to improve my life for myself and those around me in a whole year! My favorite quote is...

"When you live in the Now, only focusing all your efforts on the present moment, and you finally realize that the present is ALL YOU HAVE, then you are no longer dependent on the past for your identity, and you are no longer dependent on the future for your fulfillment."

WOW!!! To Just Be. Live fully and intentionally in the present moment. I don't waste time anymore, because all I have is NOW. I am ALL I will ever be in this present moment.

This has changed my life.

SunSurfer

Views: 408

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is such an amazing revelation, WOW. I can't wait to get my copy! Love, Tamara
Louise Hay says The Point of Power Is Always in the Present Moment
What is important in this moment is what you are choosing to think and believe and say right now. For these thoughts and words will create your future. Your point of power is in the present moment and forming the experience of tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, and so on.
I haven't read the book you mention, yet. I do have a copy, however. Thanks for the reminder!
Pam
So insightful, Pam, thank you for leaving that for us!
very well put...and very true...procrasinators like me must start to live in the Now and never the later, "I'll do it tomorrow" attitude.
This is such a great statement. I love it, and NOW I will live by it.
Hi SunSurfer,
I remember a quote I recieved from The Secret/Law of Attraction...one you might ponder.
You are energy, and energy cannot be created or destroyed. Energy just changes form. And that means YOU! The true essence of YOU, the pure energy of YOU, has always been and always will be. YOU can never NOT BE.
Enjoying the NOW...JILLY
It's a powerful and beautiful reality, isn't it, SunSurfer?
I'd like to read this book, who is it by?
I recently read that you can NEVER NOT BE...Profoud huh...Hugs JILLY

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2019   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service