The 100 Day Reality Challenge

Invitation for Thursday for a Green session, Uncommon Ground in Chicago

I wanted to send out an invite to my 100 day Reality Challenge peeps. I know you are conscious about creating a better world and many of you do a way better job of being green than I have been able to accomplish. But I'm on my way!

My real estate firm and development team I work with in Chicago construct and sell green / eco-friendly buildings in Chicago. If you live nearby, come join us this Thursday at Uncommon Ground for music, conversation, and Green Room Sessions! And one of the sponsors is SMARTCAR. Yay! I love that little car. Its on my wish list !

Helios Sustainable Development, Big Blast Records and Live It Green host the monthly Green Room Sessions at both Uncommon Ground locations. Held the second Thursday of each month at the Wrigleyville location and the last Thursday of the month at the new eco-friendly location in Edgewater, the night highlights a sustainable organization and also features great live music and free organic appetizers. The night starts at 7:00 pm and there is no cover charge.

The next Green Room Sessions is on Thursday March 13th at the Wrigleyville Uncommon Ground at 7:00 PM. The address is 3800 N. Clark Street.
The co-sponsors are the Loyola University BioDiesel Lab and SmartCar. The music is a night of modern rock pop with Last Days of Pompeii and Van Go. More info at www.livegreenchicago.com
www.uncommonground.com
www.myspace.com/pompeiimus
ic
www.myspace.com/vangorock

Two projects by my real estate firm.

9 w Erie Modern design meets modern responsibility in this Eco-friendly loft building in River North.

2800 N Lincoln; The homes at 2800 N Lincoln will be among the first truly sustainable, earth-friendly and energy-efficient residences in Lakeview and Lincoln Park.

If you live in Chicago and want more information, let me know.
Email: lynn@9westerie.com

Hope to see you at this or the next event!

Views: 31

Reply to This

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2019   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service