The 100 Day Reality Challenge

Can You Attract 4752 People & A 300% Increase in ROI All In One Day?

Hey there!

This is a post that's totally unplanned. Here's why:

1) I just got 188 new readers coming to my blog yesterday.
2) I just got off the phone with my mom - she got me a motivational speaking engagement!
3) I just had a 300% increase in Adsense earnings yet again!
4) I'm going to get 4752 new visitors in the next few days.

This is all because of my vision board:

If you'd like to create one yourself, click on my vision board and watch this video tutorial I made just for you! It would be a great addition for the Co-creators!

Views: 140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok I need to know your secrets so I can increase traffic to my site! Good for you!
Hey Nicole!

I'll be more than willing to let you in on my "secrets" lol

I'll give you a clue - it's not what you know, it's who you know ;)

Drop me an email at saiful@asksaiful.com if you need anything nicole! =)

To CANI,

SaiF
Saif, you're amazing!!
Hey Tamara!

Thank you! I just read your featured story on the main page..

Now, THAT'S AMAZING!

To CANI,

SaiF

P.S. How's those articles coming?
Hey Rebecca!

What kind of sites are you working on? Would you like to share.. Sounds interesting!

If there's anything I can do to help, do drop me a msg yea? =)

To CANI,

SaiF
Haha.. ooo secretive.. lol Interesting.. Drop me an E-mail when you're ready to let the cat out of the bag! =)
Hey Miranda!

Thank you! =)
just looked at your VB and found the pic on bottom left too magnetic and distracting to be able to focus on anything else!!!
Zannie
This is great! It's great when people visit your site isn't it? I live in Australia so it's always weird getting up in the morning and seeing how many people have signed up to my mailing list while I've been sleeping! So easy, I can attract visitors with my eyes closed!

I love that pic of Tony Robbins on your vision board. He's so cool :)
DEFINITELY Sarah! Haha! Same here! I live very near to you =) Not only how many people sign up for my mailing list but the adsense earnings and E-mails with success stories too!

HAHA! "So easy, I can attract visitors with my eyes closed" lol you just brought a whole new meaning to that for me!

Yup! Tony's THE MAN!
I've found the coolest and most effective tool to help with the visualization process - a great vision board software called Mind Movies Creator.

It was created by Ryan Higgins to help others visualize and manifest the life of their dreams. See a video and find out why here http://www.squidoo.com/vision-board-software

A Mind Movie allows you to create a vision of what you want, together with your Favorite song… the one that makes you feel good, the one that makes you want to dance, the one that makes you smile and sing along.

It’s like a 3 minute slide show/movie of your perfect life.

I’m trying it out now.

I’m having fun making my own vision board/mind movie.

And because it’s a software, no need to cut up magazines!

Thanks.

Eric
Hi Saif
You have a great vision board !

Here is mine..

I made this vision board using the Attractor Genie Software

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2019   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service