The 100 Day Reality Challenge

My name is Sarah and I am the owner of SPROUT Publishing. I am just about to launch the first issue of SPROUT which is an online magazine designed to help you SPROUT the Life you Love by using the Law of Attraction. We profile successful entrepreneurs and include articles to inspire and uplift like-minded people. The whole idea is to promote the balance between Life,Style and Love.

The first issue is set to coincide with the international release of a book I have contributed to titled 'The Path to Success' (due out in May). At this stage other authors will include Deepak Chopra, Mark Victor Hansen (co-founder of the best-selling Chicken Soup for the Soul series), world-renowned publicist Debbie Ford and best-selling author and prosperity mentor, Sandy Forster.

During this time I am going to start my 100 day challenge and feel so excited (and a little daunted by the process)!

If you would like to submit an article for consideration to SPROUT please email no more than 800 words in WORD doc format (accompanied by a logo, images and website links) to: editor@sproutpublishing.net

Please visit my website and sign up to the mailing list to receive SPROUT updates: http://www.sproutpublishing.net

Love & Success,
Sarah Prout
(SPROUT Publishing)

Views: 102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just wanted to say a HUGE THANKYOU to everyone that is visiting my site. The response has been overwhelming!!! This is the BEST online community. Also a big thankyou to Lilou for submitting an article for the first issue of SPROUT. I'm looking forward to letting thousands of people know about CCOR!!!
Sarah,

I will join your mailing list and will submit an article too. How did you get so many contributors? You have inspired me today and have given me some seeds to water in my creative process.

Thank you,

Nicole

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2020   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service