The 100 Day Reality Challenge

The biggest thing I manifested in my life is my business.

I decided to become an expert in credit development and offer a class to individuals through mortgage companies and community programs to help individuals achieve a new awareness of credit. I decided to approach these individuals and companies and tell them to dump credit repair. I know it's a tall order, but I feel it is one that is necessary because credit repair is very misleading.

I went from charging individuals $50 to take the class, to charging $166 and being booked for 6 months at a time. I have been approached by bishops, pastors, real estate brokers, investors, and regular individuals alike who all want to take a class to better themselves.

I did this after being in a controlling and abusive relationship where I was told that my ideas were nice, but they just weren't good enough.

I love myself, and the Law of Attraction really works because I am now supporting my 3 children solely on my business after only 1 year.

Love & Light,

Tamara

Views: 317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very insightful, Jaye.
Thank you Miranda!
I know I've known your story for a while but everytime I hear/read it this way, it just lifts my spirits. I'm so very proud of you and even more proud that you are my friend. I love you and keep on keeping on....:)
Thank you Kristi, I'm glad to be able to lift your spirits, we all need it sometimes. I feel the same way about you! Your strength inspires me tremendously, I love keeping up with your journey and watching you manifest the wonderful things in your life (and those yet to come!). I am looking forward to being able to hang out also and can't wait for NC.

Are you going to the NYC meeting? I wanted to go, but I won't be able to because I have to meet students and pick up money on Saturday lol. Good problem to have, right?
Wow, I'm so proud of you! You can do ANYTHING you set your mind to, I'm a living example of that. We'll motivate and inspire each other to continue to co-create our realities and reach our biggest goals.

Love,

Tamara
Tamara, your story never ceases to inspire and delight me. You are a shining light for all of us. As you may recall, I've been away from my computer on a bit of a retreat. I am looking forward to catching up on your videos.
Lots of Love and appreciation,
- Sue
Thank you Sue!! I'm so glad that I inspire so many on the challenge. It saddens me that so many of us have gone through this experience, but I know we've all gone through it to give others strength.

Love,
Tamara

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2019   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service