The 100 Day Reality Challenge

Reflections on Seeds of Compassion Conference in Seattle

The Seeds of Compassion is a 5 day conference happening in Seattle this weekend. It's focus is on laying the groundwork of compassion in our youngest citizens, our children. The main speaker is the Dalai Lama. He is hosting discussions and speaking on about compassion from many different angles.including science,early learning and brain development, different faith perspectives, Youth and family. and probably more, I just can't remember.

I want to just begin this discussion to listen to others who may going to the conference or perhaps for those who are interested in having compassion part of their lives.

I 'm not going to any of the events tomorrow, but I know there will be televised in the Seattle Area on channel 16 Kong tv. I do go to Saturdays event and I have ticket for Tuesday's interfaith event.

Views: 161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"This will be our sixth annual Peanut Free Billige Nike Free Night," said Chris Mehring, director Nike Free Run Dame of Nike Free Run Tilbud media relations at the stadium. "The Timber Rattlers cleaning crew will begin to pressure wash the concourse, seats and seating bowl early in the week and repeat the process a couple of times to get rid of as much peanut residue and peanut shells as possible. Nike Free 2 Both teams the Timber Rattlers and the Burlington Bees will be asked not to have peanut butter in their clubhouse for their pregame peanut butter sandwiches. 

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2019   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service