The 100 Day Reality Challenge

So here is something amazing that happened to me. 

I'm 19, (broke college student) my job is seasonal and ended in September. I was holding on to my last check because I knew if I had deposited it, I would spend it. :3 Haha. So I had absolutely $100 in my bank account. My check from part time work was only $400.  I deposited the check and received a receipt for the $500 in my bank account and I vowed not to spend the money until buying Christmas presents.  I stayed away from spending and focused on abundance and how money comes quickly, easily and unexpectedly.

Last week I looked at my online bank statements and there was $875 in my account. I looked through the calender and saw the $400 deposit but NOTHING else was said to come in. I went to the bank and the teller said $875. Everything said $875. I asked my parents if they had given me money but they had not. I said I'd wait a week to see if it was still there, and it is.

If this is not proof that it works there is nothing that will convince you! Miracles absolutely happen! :)

Views: 204

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amazing! What a great story, thanks for sharing. The world is abundant :)

That's incredible! I believe in miracles as well! Enjoy your abundance!

Amazing Jasmine give hope to us students)

Wonderful! Very inspiring indeed. Gives me hope for myself , thanks a lot for sharing! All the best and may you get more! 

Money does grow on trees...and in bank accounts :D

This is so inspiring. Congrats! I hope you had fun spending it!

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

To get started, best is to download this mp3 of CCOR co-founders Sandy, Laura and Lilou http://www.liloumace.com/downloads/

Get the 100 day reality challenge daily workbook, journal here

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2017   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service