The 100 Day Reality Challenge

Hello everyone!
I've been lurking this website for quite a while now, and just recently decided to start my own 100 Day Challenge and join the page! Feels good!
I am a 21 year old graphic design student from France, and I am veeerrryyy excited about this challenge and what these coming 100 days will bring! I am starting this Saturday! May 14th :)
I am also looking forward chatting and sharing with all of you!!
Talk to you soon!
-Jiji

Views: 138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome!!! :)
Welcome and good luck! :)
Thank you both! 
This is a nice place :)
Hello! Welcome!!!!! Its GReAt to CoCreate!

Welcome on board!

This is Leap of Faith, a great Inner Challenge, a beautiful and mysterious pathway, a school of practical magic..

And We are all super glad you finally arrived! ...We were actually missing you... ;)

Wow! this just gave me goosebumps! the good kind!!!! Thank you! I am sooo glad to be here! :)
Hi there Jason! Thank you!! :) and welcome back !!
Well, I am feeling better and better everyday! :) Although I have been getting impatient lately, so I need to trust that it will all work out... But overall it's going well :)  Thank you for asking!
Are you currently on a challenge or planning on starting one soon?
Ohh that sounds exciting!!!! Can't wait to hear about your journey and your manifestations :) :) :)
Wow that sounds like fun!! What an exciting journey! :) I cannot wait to see how it all unfolds!! It's all done! Your dream home is waiting for you! :) 
I will be waiting for the invitation to your beach housewarming party !!! LOL 
Yaaa!!!! Wonderful you are here!!!!!
Wooohoooo!! :D Wonderful to be here!! :):):)

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2020   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service