The 100 Day Reality Challenge

As many of you know I have talked about a blockage that I have when listening to Abraham Hicks. I have stated many times that I find conflicting comments made and that I dont take much stock in the channeling.

I have been watching and listening to many on this site and taking notes. I see so many frustrated, writing blogs of being STUCK, whining about not seeing INTENTIONS being MANIFESTED along with a long list of complaints and ending there blog with "Ester/Abraham Hicks" said this or that.

My thoughts while reading these blogs and discussions go to "If the Abraham Hicks thing is not benificial to you, why are you following it so closely".

I am trying to move past this blockage, and in my practice I have been trying to watch some of their videos on Youtube, to help me discover what it is that is so bothersome.

I ponder many of the things that are said and find some perplexing.

Example:

Subject, "Going with the flow". Abraham said everyones stream is different, however the source of the stream is the same. I am clear  about the source. I dont agree with the many streams  Abraham talks of. Abraham also said that the streams are all moving at a different speed.

I can only affirm that there is only one Source and one one stream. We are fragments of the Source(making us all one with the source) that ride the same stream. When we are in the flow we align with others that are also going with the flow.

Now let me paint a picture. That stream is going an a very fast rate of speed. It is coming from JOY/LOVE/GIVING at a very high speed. How do I know this? Because Source/God/Universe knows of nothing else.

To be in the flow you must be UP TO SPEED.

Imagine the river/stream being a FreeWAY in your home town. The speed  is 60 miles per hour. You would like to get on that FREEWAY. You take the ON RAMP and to merge into the flow of traffic you need to increase your speed to 60 (to go with the flow). That is your picture of the alignment.

Now imagine getting on the FREEWAY at a slower speed. WE all know what happens when this happens. TOTAL chaos ! You have cars zooming past you, horns beeping at you, along with other not so nice things that I won't mention. Do you see how you are not in alignment.

Now to address another part of this getting on to the FREEWAY.

Imagine your trying to get on to the FREEWAY heading up the OFF RAMP instead of the ON RAMP.  I dont think I have to paint that picture for you. Its pretty clear the outcome will not be a good one.

Would you like to talk about this?...Respectfully, Jilly

Views: 391

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well then you are quite like me! and I am INFP! all the things I listed are big no's for me, I am the exact opposite. I feel very restrained by structure, rigidity and rules. I hate schedules and love freedom. I was just curious to know whether ppl who gravitate to those sorts of things tend to have more black and white thinking. to me that type of thinking is like saying 'I don't care what the circumstances are, you broke the rules', not taking into account any mitigating factors. it is either this way or that, with no middle, no exceptions, no discussion. then by definition you are not one. merely prefering an ideology I don't think makes you one. but I think, for ie. that if someone says that jesus is the only way to 'heaven', they are rigid in thinking and not open to the possibility of different avenues (which reiterates what jilly said about b/w thinking tying in with the need to be right). thanks for answering!
Hey Brandy, I have a little story example of black and white and the grey area for you.
It was an old Andy Griffith Show.
He told OPIE his son to always follow the rules, after all Andy was the Sherif of the little town of Mayberry.
Anyway Andy didnt follow his own advice and OPIE questioned it.So Andy told it like this.
He said, OPIE you know that down by the pond there is a sign that says "NO SWIMMING" because it is dangerous and you are not to swim there.
But...say we are walking past the lake and there is someone in the middle of the lake who cant swim and is drawning yelling for help. He asked OPIE "do you think it would be ok to ignore the sign,break the rule and save the person or should we follow the rule and let him drown"?
This is where the gray areas reside in our journey huh.
I love andy griffith. but some ppl really do think that way. I can't understand it. back to abraham hicks, some ppl say that they give conflicting advice or feel that they do, but they really don't. they read/feel the vibration of the person who is asking the question and offer processes that will work for their state of being and feeling at that particular time. for ie., they say 'only visualise if you can still feel good about what you are wanting, otherwise don't.' I am a very big do what works for you person and each individual being different. that's why I love them!
As I read responses here, I understand where the confusion might be coming from now. Also I am inclined to wonder if what I am about to write will clear up the bad vibe some may get from AH.

I have noticed that in a lot of their videos they dont point out first that they are answering someones particular question. This quesion might not pertain to the individual listening to the youtube video.
Also, the vibe that the person sitting in the HOT SEAT that they are directing their answer to may be in a very low vibration and this is showing up in a residual in the video.
I could be right on or way off base. Energy is energy and if low energy is on the hot seat that is what an individual might be picking up on while watching the video.
Thanks for pointing that out to me Brandy.
Respectfully, J
I was only placing my opinion. The statement about feeling the vibration of the person whom is asking the question and offer processes that will work for their state of being and feeling at that particular time.
This statement is in question?

As I see it and seemingly to others as well. If reading and feeling there vibration and offering processes that works for them, Now truly if this is true??? Then the Question is why is so many people so confused and it isn’t working?
I can’t be convinced that its not that they don’t believe or putting their best foot forward. Its possible that the opinion to the solutions maybe totally off base.
Notice I said opinion, because how truly do we know that its working??? As we speak on the videos and all the people that go to the AH conventions has problems and ask many questions. But only AH opinions has been brought to the forefront and not facts.

I believe that the flow stream flows the same way for all of us. Not one of us are any better then the next.
So what works for one when it comes to the Universe it should work for the other. There are no respect of persons when this matter is concerned.
So if it’s not working for the ones that are complaining about the videos, Stop watching and find something new that will work and you know in your heart that it works.
Why stay with these videos and keep complaining about some that don’t work for you.
Its just that simple. Life is to short to debate on and on about a matter if it offers no solution.
Fact / without a doubt that this is working seeing is believing..
I am replying to Barbara here as the discussion is full...lol
Below she has a very good point.How ever I will also mention. AS I agree with Barb that the LAW works no mater who you are...how ever weather someone "gets" the teachings might depend on where they are in their journey in the Awakening process. As I believe that knowledge is a part of the Awakening process. Hugs jill.

ps...I cant believe this discussion is full and there is no more room for replies!
hahaha, going through your list of no's I see you have 'definitely no' for the question 'do you appreciate authority'... that made me laugh out loud!
can't reply??
ah, there it is. Brandy, Ya Im anti establishement, A combination domineering father and abuse of power gets my back up.... know what I mean....
Andy, I remember having quite a debate once over the nature of reality, mine being that reality changes as we change our expectations and his being reality is reality and it doesnt change. It was the clash of belief systems!
Im sure youve heard of the experiments with light particles in quantum physics which showed that light can be both a particle and a wave simultaneously depending on how and when you look at it. Another words in the world of quantum physics reality is influenced by the observer. So, if your looking at your reality and dont like what you see change it the way you want to see and your reality will change. I think (but not positive) that AH may be suggesting not to allow your current situation dictate how you feel. That may not be attracting what you want especially if the feelings are bad.

Things will change Andy, good luck!
Jilly, I never had it put quite this way before, But I have to agree what you said make sense to me. I had some misgivings myself about getting into the flow and that some are different. Sometimes her words are conflicting. I never could understand the meaning of it.. So I stop listening long ago... Not because Hicks wasn't a good speaker.. But because most of the things she say, is in a round about way. And at the end of the conversation I was still lost..
But thanks for the mental image/ You have painted it prefectly.. Barb
If there is no more room then make a new page for disscssion in part 2..

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2020   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service