The 100 Day Reality Challenge

Hi everyone, It's been hard for me to relax round 3pm everyday I get grumpy and head-achy and sleepy. My mom says I should go Relax and I do. I deep-breath but when I do I get this tight clogged feeling in my throat. I think it's because I breath in too HARD and Force the air out of my body thought my mouth. I know I'm dong it wrong because when I do it with my mom I feel light headed and airy and calmer but that's because I go too fast and when I do it alone I don't feel any calmer then before and I get the tight feeling in my through. I do YOGA BUT NOT VERY OFTEN BECAUSE I get lazy, and I take naps often.

I need Suggestions and Ideas for Relaxing in the afternoon if I don't the grumpy and headiness lingers on till I fall asleep and I wake up feeling fine. Tamara told me about EFT I don't know much about it but I'll try it.if any of you have any ways of helping me that would be great =)

THANKS AGAIN XOXOX

Views: 64

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I'm laughing at myself here, because the first thing that came to my mind was a HOT CUP OF TEA. It is a regular practice for me...I guess that is the ENGLISH in me. When my mother was alive, she would alway alert me at 3:30 or 4pm that we needed to have our cup of TEA. She would alway say "lets have a cup of TEA to soothe the savage beast in us". I would alway laugh and then put the Kettle on. I hope if you try it, it will help. Thank you for bringing a nice memory back.
Hugs JILLY ~♥~
Your welcome I`m glad that my complaining could actually help someone for a change! HAHA Tea time that sounds so British/English =) I`ll definitely try it I have 6 other siblings so I'm sure I can get at least 4 of them in on it =)

Thank you~♥~ Nadia

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2019   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service