The 100 Day Reality Challenge

Same format as Previous Weeks.  Space to review and discuss each question individually!

Views: 124

Replies to This Discussion

The use / context of the word "principle" is throwing me off here, so I'm adding 3 definitions from Dictionary.com in order to connect to the word.

1. an accepted or professed rule of action or conduct: a person of good moral principles.
2. a fundamental, primary, or general law or truth from which others are derived: the principles of modern physics.
3. a fundamental doctrine or tenet; a distinctive ruling opinion: the principles of the Stoics.
Hi Paul, I think that the definition the Authur refer here is,
A basic truth, law, or assumption. He (the Author) was himself a Principle of a school and a teacher. I think he took this word a an authority of the truth.
He write in further chapters about "Principle" and this is what he says. You can see the underlying/between the line concept of TRUTH.

There is a principle of Mathematics, but none of error; there is a principle of health, but none of disease; there is a principle of truth, but none of dishonesty; there is a principle of light, but none of darkness, and there is a principle of abundance, but none of poverty.

How shall we know that this is true? Because if we apply the principle of Mathematics correctly we shall be certain of our results. Where there is health there will be no disease. If we know the Truth we cannot be deceived by error. If we let in light there can be no darkness, and where there is abundance there can be no poverty.

Jilly's opinion: If we recoginize the TRUTH and follow it...we are home free.

Oh and by the way...he also says in future chapters something that seals my opinion for me.
It is:
There can be no question but that he who "is wise enough to understand" will readily recognize that the creative power of thought places an invincible weapon in his hands and makes him a master of destiny.
This is like Abraham Hicks there is ONLY a stream of well-being there is no dark switch only a light switch. The maths is a great example!
Wow...perfect demonstration how I should stop in my tracks and not react to that. Point taken.
I guess since it was just the three of us I didnt think it would be out of order to move forward to some degree.

Blessings, J
I guess this includes co-creation too.
I posted the read section of this in the discussion lesson 3. Also there is the mp3 that Paul posted.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service