The 100 Day Reality Challenge

Randomly remember I was a very good in manifesting as a child. I was fearless for the most part, but when I was scared I was FREAKED OUT of wack. I also was very sensitive; I would cry  and feel emotion from songs not even being mature enough to  know their meaning. 

I remember finding 100's of dollars just walking outside, winning contest at Disneyland in front of thousands of people, I remember doing fashion shows and wanting to have the "Heidi Show" (starring Heidi, Featuring Heidi, Special Guest Heidi and some stuffed animals lol)  But I was very in to Mass Communication early in my life. Now I have a radio show, two magazines, and a PR firm that all must be immediately revived and profitable; but they exists.

Views: 145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds like a childhood memory is the "land of make believe" something that I still do to this day. I have not lost that side of my childhood. It how my manifestations come easily. Entering the land of make believe for Jill come without limits. Its simply awesome.

:)

J

This morning I did exactly that. I have not done used my imagination in a long time. Usually that is how i visualize my events before they I execute them. This mornings I was publicist to a few pro athletes and a few music video vixen models.

Thank you milla kindly, your awesome!

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

To get started, best is to download this mp3 of CCOR co-founders Sandy, Laura and Lilou http://www.liloumace.com/downloads/

Get the 100 day reality challenge daily workbook, journal here

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2017   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service