The 100 Day Reality Challenge

Here's a fabulous manifestation for you!

I just moved to Phoenix, AZ from SC a little over a month ago. I was leaving a job with a small business that was okay but not going anywhere and not being able to make a dent in my debt even though I was living with my mom.

I left SC on Aug. 16th, drove cross-country in a moving truck without incident. I found online a house with cool people renting out rooms for travelers and have stayed here for a month, storing my furniture with an inexpensive self-storage company run by a very nice couple.

I found a promising job in my field (graphic design) had a great interview, found out I wouldn't start training for another month or more. So I went out and found work doing temporary merchandising jobs (stocking shelves, auditing products, resetting store displays, etc).

Just this week my graphic design job started: great environment, cool people almost all around my age and very upbeat. And I have just today landed a decent, reasonably priced one-bedroom apartment not far from my work and with a nice old guy for a manager! My boyfriend will be moving to join me in a month or two: he has family in this area and they've been very helpful and supportive.

Just imagine how things could go on at this rate!

hugs & happiness to all,
Rachel

Views: 104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very awesome. Congratulation on the move and job.

:)

J

What a blessing! Congrats on all your success. I live in South Carolina currently, but I am trying to move on. This gives me hope. Best wishes for the future!

Awesome :)

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

To get started, best is to download this mp3 of CCOR co-founders Sandy, Laura and Lilou http://www.liloumace.com/downloads/

Get the 100 day reality challenge daily workbook, journal here

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2017   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service