The 100 Day Reality Challenge

I started watching You Tube.. and Seen Lilou and I was inspired.. also watched others try to manifest and achieve there goals on a daily basis.. this is A GREAt Program.. I am from Ontario Canada.. I am now buying, a webcam/ with great vidoe/ a Camera/ with Video as well.. I will be Doing my Vision Board January 1st.. and starting Monday January 6/09 My 100 Day Challenge.. I want to Manifest Prosperity.. More Money/ True Love.. A Beautiful Affordable Home/ Travel.. Californina/ Cuba.. become more ORganized.. Go More to the Gym/ Lose some Weight.. and Feel GREAT.. and Continue to Attract Great Friends Like You ALL.
I also want to Start a Master Mind Support Group.. as well..
I am so thrilled to be apart of this Wonderful Movement;
and wish You all the Very BEST.. and Much Happainess, and Success
Love You;
Kelly.. From Ontario Canada

Views: 77

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That sounds fantastic! I am almost on the same path. Do you like to join the group who are starting on Jan 15th?
sure.. How?? Tel me more about the Group.. thanks Dina
Kelly :)
If you go on the first page and look at the tabs you would find one with Groups. You can go and visit different groups and see if you like to join them or not. The first one is the Jan 15th group!

See you there!

Dina

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2019   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service