The 100 Day Reality Challenge

Hi all! It's funny, but lately I've become accustomed to listing my desires "for the next 100 days" and I've forgotten all about my long term desires. Thank you Jilly for reminding me! I will use this blog to list my desires for next year, 5 years, 10 years, even 50 years from now!  Some might be simple, and some might be grand, but I will write something every day of this 100 day challenge.

The one desire I have thought about the most is seeing both of my boys grown up, well loved, and well respected members of the community. I want to see them marry their soulmates. I want to see their joy and happiness radiate out from their being. I want to see them relish being their true selves.

Views: 675

Replies to This Discussion

Wow SSU...a lot of growth going on here. Happy Valentines day my sweet. Jilly

am sooo with Jilly on that SSU, amazing how you flowed through it here...and shared.  THANK YOU!  Lots of things I totally recognize in what you wrote, which made me smile, and be a bit teary eyed in the same instant.

Hugs

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2019   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service