The 100 Day Reality Challenge

I WAS BROUGHT UP: WORK HARD, HARDER, THE HARDEST AND BE THE BEST!
AT THE AGE OF 24 I GOT MY PHD

IS IT REALLY POSSIBLE TO ACHIEVE EFFORTLESSLY?

OSCAR WILD SAYS: EARTH HAS TO SUFFER THE PAIN TO BRING A SMALL FLOWER TO LIFE (I READ THE BOOK IN RUSSIAN, SO IT IS MY TRANSLATION)

LET US SHARE THE OUR EXPERIENCES,
WHAT IS YOUR POINT OF VIEW?

Views: 50

Replies to This Discussion

MY POINT IS:

EFFORT IS NEEDED TO ACHIEVE EFFORTLESS ACHIEVING

XOXO
TATA
this is sooo greate, i really need to read that book.

Yes it is so true, i remember, when i studied the subjects i loved, even if extremely complicated i did not even notice the time gone by. If i worked for the project that had a higher value, rather than just income...the success came easily.

But some time ago, i found it hard to get excited by the higher intentions that had inspired me. I got dissapointed with people. And most of people experience the same. Look at the history of humanity,it is a history of war. It is useless to try to change. The future lies again in militarisation.yes, more war, more haterid,more gread, more polution. :(
I love humanity and it hearts so so so much to see the facts.

Ans yes, it takes an effort to live effortlessly and to believe.

if everybody were as you are, you are charming, positive and intelligent!

xoxo
thank you so much for your opinion
Tata
I believe we can. For some reason, the world has made it appear impossible for us to achieve success effortlessly. I personally believe when you have a divine calling on your life. Life flows effortlessly, it is us who get in the flows way, that stops the process.

My reason for doing this 100 day changelle is to prove we can be successful effortlessly. I just have to get out of my own way in order for this to happen.

Blessings
Rozie
*LOVE* this discussion! You guys are sooo awesome!

so my experience with this is......
the effort is in practicing my thoughts and intentions. as Rozie said; not getting in my own way.

I've had the same experience, struggling and struggling to MAKE something happening and it just keeps feeling like a struggle. it's that mind thing.... practicing the watching of my thoughts... noticing when i slip into self doubt and fear.... that is the real effort. when I'm in the flow... my life flows.... when I'm in the fear... it's a struggle.

That's where my philosophy of FUN developed. now I focus on the FUN. if it's not fun, I'm not interested. if I know that it absolutely has to be done, i figure out a way to make it fun or at the very least, reward myself with something fun and fabulous when i've finished.

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2018   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service