The 100 Day Reality Challenge

NO ONE TO CHANGE BUT SELF

LESSON 4  click link>>

Views: 81

Replies to This Discussion

"Because consciousness is the only reality I must assume that I am already that which I desire to be. If I do not believe that I am already what I want to be, then I remain as I am and die in this limitation." - Neville

All is mind.... all is consciousness.... consciousness is the only reality.... I AM.... what I imagine... what I focus on as being so I will experience..... the POWER of our mind.... 

For ME it's about NOT believing what my 5 senses tell me is true.... for even if it is so, unless I want to live with those limitations, if in fact they are limitations I must use MY IMAGINATION to see what I choose to see in MY LIFE....

I have dominion over my own thoughts..... and the thoughts I choose are going to determine what conditions I live with.... ALL IS MIND.... I must use it correctly.... and KNOW HOW IT WORKS..... what I see in my mind as being true WILL be true in my life..... do I see myself as being rich or poor.... healthy or sick..... loving or unloving.... how I see MYSELF others will see me... and my life will take that form....

but I do not wait for the evidence of my senses..... I see myself NOW as I desire to be....

You need no helper to bring you what you seek. Do not for one second believe that I am advocating escape
fromreality when I ask you to simply assume you are now the man or the lady that you want to be.

If you and I could feel what it would be like were we now that which we want to be, and live in this mental
atmosphere as though it were real, then, in a way we do not know, our assumption would harden into fact.

This is allwe need do in order to ascend to the levelwhere our assumption is already an objective, concrete
reality. - Neville

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

To get started, best is to download this mp3 of CCOR co-founders Sandy, Laura and Lilou http://www.liloumace.com/downloads/

Get the 100 day reality challenge daily workbook, journal here

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2017   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service