The 100 Day Reality Challenge

When has the "Wouldn't it be nice?" process worked for you? - record your outcomes here

I used this last week. The washing machine had packed up (again!) and as I rang the insurance/service company they told me nothing could be done until the following Monday ( when I'm back at work) . This week I was on half term and didn't want to miss a day's work just to wait in for a repair man. Instead of focusing on  the "not working-ness" of the machine, instead I distracted myself with music and computer games and thought " wouldn't it be nice if there was a cancellation and in fact they sent the repair man this week? The next day, first thing in the morning, I received a call saying there had indeed been a cancellation and would I like the repair man to visit today?

Yes, a small thing in the scheme of things, but I think it's important to keep a record of smaller manifestations to encourage ourselves if we have an *off* day.

A friend said to me " well, it's a coincidence!" but well really? lol

Views: 202

Replies to This Discussion

For the past six years, I haven't had a close friend to share my spiritual journey with, despite joining a number of groups.
Since finding this group, the desire has become stronger, and I have been thinking "Wouldn't it be nice to have a spiritual friend to talk to face to face?"

Yesterday in the shopping centre I came across an old friend who I hadn't seen in over a year. We chatted for a while, and then another woman approached. I recognised her as a clairvoyant healer whom my friend had consulted on occasion.
When my friend left, I asked the woman if she still did readings, and we talked about the way she goes about it. We found we had quite a few common interests, and she invited me to get together for a coffee soon.

At one point, she mentioned all her grandchildren live in Iceland, and I suddenly had a vision of myself standing in the snow by a volcano - the last thing I would ever have thought of doing!

Although I didn't get a huge "whoomp" of energy that I get when I meet a highly significant person, this still represents an answered request. Perhaps I will meet other significant people through her.

Yay! Big Smiles!

Chris
Well, the Universe has provided me with not one friend but two!

I had trouble getting into my to do list yesterday, even though I did the placemat process. I finally asked my Inner Being what it wanted, and it said to go to Cosmic Pages bookshop and buy 'the book with the processes'. (Ask and it shall be given, by Esther and Jerry Hicks).
When I thought about what to do after, it felt right to go home by tram.via a seaside suburb. I caught the tram but after one stop we were all asked to get out onto the platform as there were problems with the switching system. Two more trams arrived and left passengers before we were finally able to leave for our destination.

I had expected to be able to sit down and read my book, but instead I found myself in a standing up in a huge crush of people. The woman next to me asked was it always like this, and I explained the cause. She asked if the delay was a problem for me, and I answered no - I believed in the Law of Attraction, and delays for me are often the way in which I connect with old friends, or have something beneficial happen, She then began to talk about her beliefs and when we got to the end of the line, we decided to have a coffee and talked on for over two hours.

So I'm feeling really happy and grateful today - and open to meeting even more friends!

Smiles

Chris
wow serendipity! I admire the way you went along with the flow of it so easily.
I have this book and find it very useful. A lot of the processes are very helpful.
Glad you feel empowered and happy :)

RSS

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2018   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service