Young novelist, screenplay writer, playwright, visual artist, musician, lover of life and beauty and peace.
November 1, 2011
Intentions & Goals:
->To be living in my own apartment as soon as possible
-To be living with the man I'm in love with
- To have my dream job in my dream city
-To be surrounded by light and love
- Win an Oscar for best original screenplay and for best Director
- Win a Grammy, Win a Golden Globe Award
- Win a Pulitzer Prize
- Win a Governor General's Award for Literature
- Win the Nobel Prize for literature.
- Win a Cannes Palme d'Or for best director and best Original Screenplay
- Be a EGOT - EMMY, GRAMMY, OSCAR, AND TONY AWARD Winner
- Win a Dora Mavor Moore Award
- Win a Floyd S. Chalmers Canadian Play Award, and many more.
- To be married to my love and have. To live a long and happy life and love.
- To host Saturday Night Live and show my humor and music skills and have it be the most critically acclaimed and popular episode in history.
Journaling, Gratitude Journal, Reading, Fitness, Meditation, Affirmations, Creating intentions, Getting coaching, Brainstorming, Masterminding, Take 100% responsibility for my life, More
Comment Wall (5 comments)
You need to be a member of The 100 Day Reality Challenge to add comments!
Ada A - Strongly suggest you look up Patrick Combs, Joe Vitale, The Secret...Joe Vitale lived on the streets for ten years and got himself out....I have been unemployed and got myself out - its not easy but it is possible...go and research Personal Development..work on yourself and you WILL get there....