Hello everyone! Yesterday was my first day on this magic website. I am undertaking the challenge on November, 1st.........so now I am slowly getting ready for it, preparing mentally for great changes and going beyond my comfort zones ( there are many).
The reason why I decided to transform my life with this website is mainly because lately I have not had enough energy and I have been feeling very negative and low....I am aware of the fact that I am 100% responsible for it, now I need to change it and say good-bye to lazyness, stagnation and victimhood!
Although I haven't started yet....I can feel a small difference already.
I have prepared my visage board and I keep it on my desk, I am looking at it all the time. I should really put a picture of it here. It is yellow, just like my room, and has many artistic images;)
Today I also edited my site here and joined several groups which I think are nice and helpful in creating the new ME!
I also watched a lot of inspirational videos on this website and youtube, they made me feel better and inspired me to create, to get moving, and to let myself be who I really am and allow the good to happen..........I realised that we create blocks and obstacles for ourselves more than anybody else!!!! Let me repeat it: It is us who create most blocks and obstackles, not others....isn't it amazing?
Today I also prepared my 100 days reality challenge statement, which you can find here, on my website......I also put it on a huge pink paper and put in my room, to remind me what to do and what to avoid....Yes, I need a camera and then I will post my videos, too.
Tomorrow I am making a collage of my dream man! That will be fun! and starting long walks. I live near to a huge park, I am going to use this opportunity;)
My gratitude record for today:
1. Thank you God for attracting me to this website
2. Thank you God for my health and the health of my family and friends
3. Thank you for all the changes that are coming
4. Thank you for the OPPORTUNITY to create our own reality!
5. Thank you for today and for the reflections I had today
6. Thank you for the videos of Abraham and other inspiring videos
7. Thank you for all the good people who are here!
8. Thank you that tomorrow is another day and I can act!
9. Thank you for making me fell better
10. Thank you that the fall is coming ( which I was afraid of, long nights, cold, rainy, depressive- but actually t is a great opportunity to strenghten our character, take up new hobbies and transform)
That's it for tonight, stay tuned;)