I'm a 34 year old married happy woman. My mission statement in life is "be good. be nice. be present" This mission has put me on the right path of what I want and need in my life and now I'm looking to take it to the next level.
Currently I am working for an amazing non profit, The Victor Pineda Foundation. The message... "It's About Ability", inspires and promotes young children with disabilities. Although our focus is on young children with disabilities the message speaks to all people. No one is perfect, we all can realize our full potential. Imagine a world in which everyone realized their full potential :) It's pretty powerful!
January 15, 2009
Intentions & Goals:
* Grow a happy marriage
* Become financially secure - not worrying about money allows me to focus on the good I am capable of.
* Continue my work with the foundation, growing the success
* Financial security for the foundation - proper funding allows us to focus on the positive global impact and not how to gain funding.
* Large Funding is just around the corner. Come on C.H.T, you know you want to support us :)
* Build our family business to a point of success. Ultimately our business supports our families financial need, allowing us to focus on having a positive impact on society.
* Buy a house within the next 2 months (a good price, safe, good location, wonderful neighbors, and a great place to raise a family)
* Go to Burning Man and have an amazing magical experience
* Have our 1st healthy child after burning man
* Exercise regularly, to prepare my body for pregnancy
* Become a better listener
* Become a more affective communicator
* Have an open heart
* Have a clear vision for the needs of others. Able to clearly understand what others need and how I can help without giving up myself.
* Become more green, be a responsible individual for the planet that I am fortunate enough to live on
* Help others to realize a green life, encourage and support them
* Find the right place within the green movement
* Travel the world, but first Spain
* Finish my transformational tattoo
* Get rid of clutter and become more organized
Vision Board, Journalography (Video Journal), Blogging, Journaling, Gratitude Journal, Reading, Fitness, Meditation, Affirmations, Creating intentions, Take 100% responsibility for my life
Merry Meet Ann!
Thank you for posting on my manager's rant yesterday. I feel a bit better today. Your post helped me alot. How did you manage to let it go? Did you do something in particular? I just hate being treated so shabbily by a company I admire and like so much. I didn't think a transfer back would be such a huge deal.
Anyway, I love your advice. Let it go. Let it go. I am doing all I can and the rest is up to the universe. I have faith in the universe to bring my perfect managerial job to me.
What a stunning pictue Ms Ann! I love your life mission statement. And would be interested in speaking with you about the organization you work for. I have a pretty great program called "Self-Esteem through Love: Empowering Our Children to Shine!" It might be a good fit for an event...