9th & 10th of May: I'm finding getting a handle on being organized the hardest part of this challenge. Some days are easier than others.
1. Started revising for exam and also listening to audiobook on how to study more efficiently. Interesting, tho not sure if I'll put it into practice.
3. Done a small amount of cleaning and tidying in kitchen and bathroom.
6. Finished and posted new article on website, and added to Pinterest
8. 13 mins jog Fri morning - in…Continue
7th May: I feel like my self discipline and enthusiasm is starting to wear off. Maybe because the challenges I set are too much too soon. There's only so many hours in the day and I have to take into account resting also. Nevertheless, I'm still hopeful and confident that I'll achieve the tasks I set myself by day 100.
3. Did some tidying and cleaned bathroom sink well
6. Worked on new post for website (way overdue)
7. Continued reading my new book on CBT
I've been away for the weekend as taking some quality rest is becoming more and more important to me. A few tasks on my list have been attended to:
2. I've been making notes of spending on app
3. Tried to catch up with tidying after getting home and today also
4. Calendarized a few more items
6. Replied to comment on site
7. Found an excellent CBT book whilst on vacation, and really got stuck in!
8. 13 mins jog on Sunday and 20 mins yoga today. Did a…Continue