This season brings an entirely new spectrum of adventures for me and my family.
1. My daughter enters 12th grade. So she is doing a lot of things in school for the last time.
2. People are going to come to stay with us for a short period of time. Trying to remain hopeful in spite of them coming in an RV as it is about to turn fall and not sure…Continue
I am finishing a boundaries course that took place over the last few weeks and it had a lot of fantastic topics and had one on an area of conscious parenting that really hit home for me.
Some things that sparked an awakening for me:
1. Growing up I didn't have any real space…Continue
My Goals so far this year are:
1. Continue saving money to buy a home. If not this one then something better :)
2. Releasing old wounds.
3. Plan a summer Day-cation. *With farm animals we can't go too far from home but we can do mini day-cations at different…Continue
Whether you are new here or an old timer on this site doesn't allow someone to get more than a few blog posts that show they are spam without reporting them to Lilou.
Copy and paste their blog post and their ID (page url) into a message to Lilou by clicking on the "Report an Issue" button on the far bottom right…Continue
It is the season to go deep and dark and in one of my groups we are being
asked to make a shadow card that represents our dark side.
Nobody likes to think of themselves as imperfect but when I think of my bad
side this is what comes up through me again and again to work with.
Normally my hair is dark brown-ish black…Continue