Hi there,There is a new person in my life, friend of a friend. This person "invades" my thoughts. Like literally. This first time I really spent time with them, I realized that I had allowed them…Continue
Hi there,I am hoping many of you can help me out with this. Things are going really well in my life right now. I am manifesting awesome things in personal relationships, work/career,…Continue
Things have not been going well. I know I "should" be focusing on the positive, but it seems so hard to do right now. I feel like I can't even trust myself to make a decision. I have become…Continue
Starting March 22, 2011
1) I experience peace, harmony, and happiness on a continual basis.
2) I am involved, appreciated, and have strong meaningful friendships.
3) My life is filled with things that keep me fulfilled.
4) I am confident, and love my life.
Day One! Season One!
Well, here I am. I am very excited to finally realize I do deserve and can bring all these wonderful things in my life. I am using many practices, some that were listed here and others I have found and am trying out. I think with so many techniques and the help, support, and encouragement of everyone I know I will succeed in making my dreams come true. I am looking forward to this joyous adventure.
I am trying out a new technique that I learned about on speedmanifesting.com and am excited and prepared to put it in practice starting tomorrow! I know it will help me stay focused and allow me to manifest my realities quicker than what I was doing previously.
I have also already done some things before finding your website, and am ecstatic that I have already brought:
1) Better friendships into my life
2) Reconnected with an old acquaintance who is now in a position to help me gain more knowledge about starting my own business. (Thanks to my listening to my intution that I contacted them when I really was confused about why I had this need to do so.)
3) Committed to a small business group meeting that will be held next week.
GOALS! HERE I COME...
I am dispensable!
I am turning into my mom. I am my mom
I am dispensable. Everyone always tries to tell us how special we are, but we’re not, at least I am not. I am dispensable. ( ) fired me yesterday. Three weeks to think about my relationship with him, he knew it up front, yet in that time, despite what he told me and lied to me earlier about wanting me and I was so special etc. He decided he has no room for me in his life. In one way this is good because I outgrew him and…Continue
Well, it has certainly been a long time since I have been on here.
Several seasons have past and many things have happened. But, I am ready to "attack" life again and have many goals to put into motion. I guess I can get a premptive start on season six.
1) To dress more professionally. This includes having the clothes in my closet to do this that are comfortable and stylish as well as professional as well as having the money to buy and properly maintain…Continue
Wow, I took so much time off that I was sure I would be in Season Four by now.
Life changes and yet it stays the same.
I am finally trying (at times when I don't give into the ice cream, pizza, and alcohol) to really feel my feelings, to ride them out and to face and overcome them.
I am tired of letting things get to me, when I can master them and maybe not control them, but at least understand why I want to do the things I do and then can choose to succumb or move on…Continue
Wellk it seems fitting that as I approach Season Three, that I would get some new information that brings about a whole new set of challenges.
Wanting to be a successful business person, I contacted someone who is already where I am to get information from them. What I found out was, instead of being a business owner, I am really in sales. I do not like this idea, although I do believe it to be true. I am in sales, I either sell myself to my clients and make it big, or I fail. I…Continue