I'm exploring so many different avenues to experience joy during this challenge. Yesterday, I gave laughter yoga a try and I loved it. I learned that the body can't tell the difference between laughing at the funniest joke on Earth and laughing for no reason. So, we laughed and laughed and laughed for no reason until we were laughing at the laughing. I had no idea that this type of yoga is actually aerobic. My abs got a surprising workout and I felt the heat as I did a bit of sweating. We…Continue
My daughter turned 18 and I felt so much resistance about the choices she began to make...but I've pushed through it in a magical way. The Universe is showing me exactly how to master the art of letting…Continue
I have so much to give thanks for today.
- As of January 14, I am 35 years awesome. Woo hoo!
- I saw Lion King on Broadway for my birthday...oh what a gift!
- My only child is finishing up her last week of high school.
- My cat gave birth to a premie kitten who was barely alive; but I am nursing her to health...and she is thriving against all the odds.
- I completed the oral exam required for the ultimate life coaching certification...and I did an…Continue
I put an offer in one of the groups here to give the gift of life coaching to someone at CCOR who doesn't have the means to pay for such a service.
The offer was that I'll take on a client and accept any amount (no matter how small) that they can afford. The requirements were simple- the desire and commitment to accomplish goals and to change, an inability to afford the full price of life coaching, the willingness to make time for coaching, a phone number or Skype ID so I can contact…Continue