So, I am brainstorming the best way to acheive my goals. How do you plan your 100 days? Do you schedule goals for everyday, like in University, each week you know your assignments, and classes, and…Continue
You will find below some principles and practices that we recommend you to integrate in your life for the next 100 days! Please select a minimum of 3 practices you will take on your 100 Day Reality Challenge.
· Vision Board - Creating a vision board is a simple yet effective technique to get clear on what you want, feel what you want, and manifest.
· Journalo-graphy: Video journaling/blogging on youtube - see participants
You openly share your ups, downs, insights, wins, techniques with other participants and viewers. This powerful technique accelerates results and gives you the support you need to manifest your goals and dreams.
· Vision video: Your vision video will display pictures, sentences, and affirmations that empowers you to fulfill on your goals
· Journaling: More tips and info to Journal on Sandy Grason's website www.sandygrason.com
· Reading: (something that forwards your commitment and/or inspires you)
· Affirmations, Words of Power, Declarations
· Keep and record all manifestations
· Creative Visualization
· Life Vision and/or Mission Statement
· Wealth Vision and/or Abundance Consciousness, Relationship, Vision, Family, Vocation, Purpose (you pick the topic)
· Creating an Intention for the day, week, season
(ideally as part of your video blogs)
· Yoga, Breathing techniques
· Exercise, Fitness, Gym
· Participating in seminars
· Rule of 5:
Five daily actions steps to forward your goal and
list 5 daily successes you enjoyed
· Mastermind Group, Brainstorming
· Make powerful and unreasonable requests
· 100% responsibility for your life
· Getting coaching
· Dream Board/Treasure Map
Being grateful every day, when you wake up and when you go to bed for 10 things in your life, right now
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL US AT email@example.com
"Effort and attention are absolutely necessary to arouse faith or will or imagination, which, when stimulated, automatically impels the Life Energy to effect a cure. Desire or expectation for results weakens the force of attention. Without will or faith, Life Energy remains asleep, and cure cannot take place.
It takes time to reawaken a weakened will, faith or imagination in a patient suffering from chronic disease, because his brain cells are grooved with the…
lHi, I have been trying out a different way to do my challenge this season. Part of my process is to read/watch inspiring ideas, and put them to practice in my daily life.
I find that reading a fresh take on life each day, helps to keep me focussed on what I like about my life, and my goals.
So, here is a post that I ofund, which ,…Continue